Wednesday 21 March 2012

Beaded Hanging Pendant


Hi Everyone,

Is it possible to love a piece of homemade jewellery? Because I think I love my latest creation.....

I was rummaging in my bead drawer for something the other night and decided to make a pendant. I had no idea where I was going with it but I seriously loved every second of this project...

I made 4 "hanging" pieces that I looped together using a link from a link chain



 I added a black cord and a bead to cover the cord loop

Then I had a little photo shoot....


Is it not adorable? Definitely my favourite piece by far...

See you again soon, take care

xxx



Photobucket



Linking Up To:

4 comments:

  1. I love this! I totally want to raid my bead drawer tonight and see what I can come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. And I am glad you showed it on, becuase it has the allusions of being much bigger. Thanks for sharing on SweetTalkin' Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to leave me some comment love.....